Name: Adeline Teo
Condition: Dry Eyes
Description: When I was a teen, I went to the optometrist for contact lens fitting and was told that I've dry eyes. Throughout the years, I depended heavily on lens drops whenever I wore contact lens. Even so, my eyes would feel very dry and itchy towards the end of the day. In Dec 2008, I was introduced to Super Lutein when Naturally Plus opened its office here in Singapore. Eager to see if the supplement works for my dry eyes, I signed up for the 5+1 package.
Results: After a week of taking Super Lutein, I noticed that my eyes were not as dry as before with contact lens. Several weeks later, I suddenly realised that I could wear my contact lens for the whole day without using eye drops. Since then, I've been taking Super Lutein daily.
Contact Information: Adeline - adeteo2010@yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.